jueves, 17 de febrero de 2011

An old photograph of my childhood

In this "ancient" image of my childhood, I appear as the second sitting child, with a head band in my hair, very serious, close to my brother Victor Andrès Ludueña, standing and holding his guitar. He is close to my father, also very serious, Manuel Antonio Ludueña, and his cousin, my uncle Federico Buenaventura Ludueña. Next to him, my sister-in-law, Ana Graciela Landriel and her brother, Raùl.
My mother is the first from the left, holding to my elder niece, as a baby, Norma Haydèe Lobato, the daughter of my elder sister, Nèlida Haydèe Ludueña and her husband, who don't appear in this photo. The other girl next to me, on the left, is my cousin Patricia Gladys Ludueña, my uncle's daughter. The date of this image is 1971, I was 6 years old.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario